We know just how inconvenient and stressful it can be to have engineers in your house fitting new power outlets, lights or even completely rewiring. That’s why we ensure or our engineers recognise that it is essential that we disrupted as little as possible, we are sensitive to your ongoing family needs and are courteous and polite at all times.
Our culture at Bounds is: – professionalism, pride in our work, friendly, caring and reliable.
– which is why we have fully qualified engineers.
– which is why we work to high standards and specifications and leave our jobs neat, tidy and with no mess.
– which is why are engineers will be helpful and have a smile on their face!.
No matter what you need, big, small, an extra socket or a complete re-wire, big house, small cottage, garden power or inspection and testing – we can deliver it all, no fuss, no mess, tidy, polite and to the highest standard.
- Electrical provisions in new-build housing or garages
- Rewiring and house/cottage renovations
- Extra sockets, television and telephone points
- Electric showers and heating
- Inspection and testing of existing wiring
- Part P wiring installations to current building regulations
- Electrical provision in extensions to existing properties
- Garden power and lighting
- New lighting design and installation
- Burglar alarms
- Security lighting and cameras
- Electrical Energy Saving Surveys